Dr. Donald Malcolm, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malcolm's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donald Malcolm, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Malcolm completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Center. He currently practices at CS MOTT CHILDRENS HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malcolm is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cs Mott Childrens Hospital
Cs Mott Childrens Hospital1500 E Medical Center Dr Fl 11, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 936-4978
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malcolm?
Very thorough. Address my sons and my questions and concerns and easy to understand exclamation. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. We had information before we left his office and a plan! Very easy-going and set your mind at ease from the minute you walk in the door. I felt very confident in his knowledge and his staff’s knowledge as well. Thankful my son’s doctor referred us to him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malcolm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malcolm frequently treats Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Malcolm's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr Fl 11, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malcolm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's
- Metro Health Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan