Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (913) 686-6086, and for other questions, call (913) 596-7224.
Dr. Donald McSweyn, MD
New Patient(913) 270-9408
Dr. Donald McSweyn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. McSweyn completed a residency at University Kansas School Med. He currently practices at Providence Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint John Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McSweyn is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Providence Medical Group
Cardiology8919 Parallel Pkwy Ste 580, Kansas City, KS 66112 Call
- Mid America Heart Insts, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Kansas School Med, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Kas Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Kansas State University, Undergraduate School
- Mba In Healthcare George Washington University, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McSweyn?
Very friendly. Answers questions that are understandable. Shows genuine concerns for patients condition. Makes family feel relief.
- Saint John Hospital
- Providence Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donald McSweyn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McSweyn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McSweyn accepts your insurance.
Dr. McSweyn frequently treats Heart Disease, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, and Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension).
Dr. McSweyn's office is located at 8919 Parallel Pkwy Ste 580, Kansas City, KS 66112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McSweyn speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McSweyn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.