Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Donald D'Amico, MD
Dr. Donald D'Amico, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. D'Amico completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirm. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. D'Amico is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirm, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Michael Reese Hospital & Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Michael Reese Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Michael Reese Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1977
- MIT, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Amico?
Dr. D'Amico is one of the most professional physicians I have encountered in any specialty area of medicine. His knowledge, diagnostic talents and surgical skills are extraordinary. His ability to communicate and empathize with patients is outstanding. Dr. D'Amico inspires confidence, provides his patients with a sense of well being, and achieves remarkable results. It's difficult to express my appreciation for the quality of care I have received.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. D'Amico has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald D'Amico, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. D'Amico's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. D'Amico accepts your insurance.
Dr. D'Amico frequently treats Chorioretinal Scars, Ultrasound, Eye, and Eye Examination.
Dr. D'Amico's office is located at 1305 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. D'Amico speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.