Dr. Brooks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald Brooks, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Brooks completed a residency at University Hospital - St Paul. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brooks is board certified in Hematology.
- U Ariz, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospital - St Paul, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Tex SW, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2070 W Rudasill Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704 Existing Patients: (520) 797-4468
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brooks?
Dr. Brooks really cares. He goes out of his way to make sure I get what I need, He takes the time to explain, and listens to what I have to say. I wish all my doctors were like him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donald Brooks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brooks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brooks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brooks frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Lung Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Brooks' office is located at 2070 W Rudasill Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brooks speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.