Dr. Beringer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald Beringer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Beringer completed a residency at Summa Hlth Sys Hosp/Akron City Hosp/St Thomas Med Ctr. He currently practices at Northside - Arthritis and Total Joint Specialists and is affiliated with Coliseum Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beringer is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Summa Hlth Sys Hosp/Akron City Hosp/St Thomas Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Summa Health System/Akron City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beringer?
In a word, WOW! From the initial interview to post-op therapy, this experience has been nothing short of Five Star service. I was up and moving right after hip joint replacement surgery. This has been a life changing event for me and I cannot express in words the difference this surgery has made for me. Every team member at Arthritis & Total Joint Replacement starting with Dr. Beringer, PA Liz, and the entire team have elevated patient care to concierge level and the expectation going to other physicians is now exceptionally high. I appreciate the concern for my well being and the follow-ups after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Beringer to anyone who is seeking the very best in patient care and procedure. Thank you Team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donald Beringer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beringer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beringer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beringer frequently treats Joint Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Beringer's office is located at 5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 1230, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Medical Center, Navicent Health