Dr. Weller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Donald Weller, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Maysville, KY. Dr. Weller completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr. He currently practices at BUFFALO TRACE GASTROENTEROLOGY and is affiliated with Meadowview Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weller?
Very bright and well trained.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Donald Weller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weller frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Liver Disease, and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Weller's office is located at 991 Medical Park Dr Ste 203, Maysville, KY 41056. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Meadowview Regional Medical Center
Buffalo Trace Gastroenterology
Buffalo Trace Gastroenterology Pllc991 Medical Park Dr Ste 203, Maysville, KY 41056 (606) 759-5157