Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dominique Crain, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Olathe, KS. Dr. Crain completed a residency at Truman Medical Center. She currently practices at Consultants In Pulmonary Med and is affiliated with Olathe Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crain is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Truman Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Truman Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Truman Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consultants In Pulmonary Med
Consultants in Pulmonary Med20375 W 151st St Ste 451, Olathe, KS 66061 Existing Patients: (913) 829-0446
Olathe Medical Center20333 W 151st St, Olathe, KS 66061 Existing Patients: (913) 791-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crain?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Crain frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea, and Wheezing.
Dr. Crain's office is located at 20375 W 151st St Ste 451, Olathe, KS 66061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Olathe Medical Center