Dr. Dominick Curatola, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Curatola's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dominick Curatola, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Curatola completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Dominick Curatola MD FACC and is affiliated with El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale University School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dominick Curatola MD FACC
Dominick Curatola MD FACC205 South Dr Ste A, Mountain View, CA 94040 Existing Patients: (650) 969-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curatola?
Dr Curatola and his staff do a fantatstic job of providing the best service and medical care. Dr Curatola covers the entire spectrum of your health in a thorough and caring way. The staff is very responsive whenever you have a request or a question.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curatola accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curatola frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Curatola's office is located at 205 South Dr Ste A, Mountain View, CA 94040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Curatola speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Curatola has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)