Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ezeanolue's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Ezeanolue completed a residency at U Rochester Med Ctr. He currently practices at Apex Medical Center and is affiliated with MountainView Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Rochester Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Diplomate American Board Of Independent Medical Examiners, Other Education — 2006
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Univ Nigeria Tchg Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Apex Medical Center
Apex Medical Center1701 Wellness Way Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89106 Existing Patients: (702) 310-9110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ezeanolue?
Great doctors and staff. Dr. Eze is very knowledgeable on pain management. They also have a medical spa and do quarterly presentations. I attended the Nov presentation on liposuction and liposculpture. This was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. He is very knowledgeable and skilled in this area as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ezeanolue accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ezeanolue frequently treats Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Ezeanolue's office is located at 1701 Wellness Way Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ezeanolue speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ezeanolue has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MountainView Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- University Medical Center