Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue, MD
Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue, MD is
- Diplomate American Board Of Addiction Medicine, Other Education — 2015
- American Board Of Interventional Pain Physicians, Other Education — 2014
- Fellow Interventional Pain Practice (World Institute Of Pain), Other Education — 2013
- Diplomate American Board Of Independent Medical Examiners, Other Education — 2006
- Diplomate American Board Of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Other Education — 2005
- Diplomate American Academy Of Pain Management, Other Education — 2001
- University Rochester Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Univ Nigeria Tchg Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Nigeria Tchg Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Nigeria, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- University of Nigeria / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- U Rochester Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ezeanolue?
I've been coming to apex for year's and I always get great service and great help for my health problems keep up the good work
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ezeanolue's profile.
Dr. Ezeanolue in specializes in Pain Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ezeanolue frequently treats the following conditions: Back Pain, Low Back Pain and Chronic Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ezeanolue's office is located at 1701 Wellness Way Ste 200 Las Vegas, NV 89106. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ezeanolue is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ezeanolue provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue, MD is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center, Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center, MountainView Hospital and University Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Dolue Ezeanolue, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital
- University Medical Center
Apex Medical Center
Apex Medical Center1701 Wellness Way Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89106 (702) 310-9110