Call (855) 292-6754 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Dolon Das, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Das completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. She currently practices at Texas Kidney Center and is affiliated with The Woman's Hospital of Texas. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Das is board certified in Nephrology.
- Baylor Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Kidney Center
Texas Kidney Center6560 Fannin St Ste 1532, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (855) 292-6754
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Das?
I had been going to her for 4 years until now that i had to relocate. She has been an amazing doctor. She takes time to listen to me and makes sure she clarifies all my doubts, our sessions easily last 30-45 minutes which I doubt any doctor does these days. She is very well qualified, I'm glad I found her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Das has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dolon Das, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Das' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Das accepts your insurance.
Dr. Das frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Chronic Kidney Diseases, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Das' office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 1532, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Das speaks Spanish, Bengali, and English. View profile to see all.
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Memorial Lufkin
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital