Dr. Patel-Donnelly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dipti Patel-Donnelly, MD is a oncology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Patel-Donnelly completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel-Donnelly is board certified in Hematology.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Binghamton University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Virginia Cancer Specialists - Fairfax Office8613 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 208-3155
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel-Donnelly?
Dr. Dipti Patel-Donnelly is simply the best! She carefully listens to your concerns, and takes time to address each one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dipti Patel-Donnelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel-Donnelly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel-Donnelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel-Donnelly frequently treats Anemia, Lung Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Patel-Donnelly's office is located at 8613 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel-Donnelly speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital