Call (980) 306-7433 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Dipika Misra, MD
Dr. Dipika Misra, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlotte, NC. She currently practices at Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Breast Cancer and is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Misra is board certified in Hematology.
- EMORY UNIVERSITY / ROLLINS SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2003
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Misra?
Dr Misra is my oncologist. I have breast cancer. She’s wonderful. Smart and caring. She was recommended to me over and over. I am not disappointed.
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Misra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dipika Misra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Misra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Misra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Misra frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Misra's office is located at 125 Queens Rd Ste 520, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Breast Cancer
Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Breast Cancer125 Queens Rd Ste 520, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (980) 306-7433