Call (980) 306-7433 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Dipika Misra, MD
New Patient(980) 306-7433
Dr. Dipika Misra, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlotte, NC. She currently practices at Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Breast Cancer and is affiliated with Novant Health Clemmons Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Misra is board certified in Hematology.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Misra?
Dr Misra is my oncologist. I have breast cancer. She’s wonderful. Smart and caring. She was recommended to me over and over. I am not disappointed.
- Novant Health Clemmons Medical Center
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dipika Misra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Misra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Misra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Misra frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Misra's office is located at 125 Queens Road Suite 520, Charlotte, NC 28204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Misra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Breast Cancer
Novant Health Cancer Institute Elizabeth Breast Cancer125 Queens Road Suite 520, Charlotte, NC 28204 Existing Patients: (980) 306-7433