Dr. Dinorah Milner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Milner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dinorah Milner, MD is a family medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Milner completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Medicine. She currently practices at Quality Health Services, LLC and is affiliated with Community Hospital South. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Ind U Med Ctr/U Ind, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Iu, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Quality Health Services, LLC
Quality Health Services, LLC7662 Us 31 S, Indianapolis, IN 46227 Existing Patients: (317) 494-6563
Quality Health Services2000 N Morton St, Franklin, IN 46131 Existing Patients: (317) 494-6563
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Milner?
My husband thought she was very kind on his 1st visit. He appreciated she treated him like a human being in his wheelchair.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Milner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Milner frequently treats Animal Allergies, Restless Leg Syndrome, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Milner's office is located at 7662 Us 31 S, Indianapolis, IN 46227. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Milner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Milner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital South
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Johnson Memorial Hospital