Dr. Dinora Ingberman, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Gurnee, IL. Dr. Ingberman completed a residency at Rush Presby St Luke's Mc. She currently practices at Creative Pain Solutions and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ingberman is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rush Presby St Luke's Mc, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Medical School — 1989
- University Of Illinois At Chicago, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ingberman?
Arthritis in my dominant hand had made it difficult to hold tools, put on gloves or even pull on my shoes. My grip strength and dexterity in that hand had diminished significantly. I was frankly not hopeful that acupuncture would do very much but was desperate enough to give it a try. Dr Ingrbergman was terrific. I was able to quickly get an appointment, and in very short order started to experience real improvement. After four treatments over 10 days the improvement was really surprising. I’ve regained grip strength; I have little or no pain; dexterity and range of motion are almost entirely back to normal. It’s astonishing. From all that I’ve read, the efficacy of acupuncture is largely conditioned on the skill of the practitioner. In my case, Dr Ingberman has proven her capability resoundingly.
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital