Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rabkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dmitry Rabkin, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Rabkin completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at BRIGHAM & WOMENS HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital.
- First Moscow Medical Institute, Medical School
- Beth Israel Deaconess MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Metro West MC, Internship Hospital — 1994
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Brigham and Women's Hospital75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-5500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabkin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rabkin frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Venous Insufficiency, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Rabkin's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rabkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute