Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Demesmin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Didier Demesmin, MD
Dr. Didier Demesmin, MD is a pain management specialist in Somerset, NJ. Dr. Demesmin completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center (New York). He currently practices at University Pain Medicine Center (Somerset) and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Demesmin is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center (New York), Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College/St Vincents Hospital and Medical Center-New York (New York), Internship Hospital
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Demesmin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Demesmin frequently treats Autoimmune Diseases, Autonomic Disorders, and Back Pain.
Dr. Demesmin's office is located at 59 Veronica Ave, Somerset, NJ 08873. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Demesmin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Demesmin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
University Pain Medicine Center (Somerset)
University Pain Medicine Center59 Veronica Ave, Somerset, NJ 08873