Dr. Bhagat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dicky Bhagat, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Goshen, IN. Dr. Bhagat completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. He currently practices at Goshen Medical Practice and is affiliated with Goshen Health Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhagat is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SSG Hosp MS University, Internship Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Government Medical College Baroda, Medical School — 1984
- M.S. University Of Baroda, India, Medical School — 1979
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Pekin Insurance
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
- USI Affinity
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Goshen Medical Practice
Goshen Medical Practice2240 Karisa Dr Ste 1, Goshen, IN 46526 Existing Patients: (574) 534-6757
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhagat?
Dr. Bhagat cares more about his patients than just fixing problems. He seeks to keep his patients healthy through regular blood work and checkups. He does not follow the assembly line style that you so often find these days - he listens to you and spends time with you. He is the first doctor to identify my kidney problems due to Ibuprofen use and the first to correct my high blood pressure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dicky Bhagat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bhagat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bhagat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bhagat frequently treats Cough, Osteoporosis, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Bhagat's office is located at 2240 Karisa Dr Ste 1, Goshen, IN 46526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bhagat speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Goshen Health Hospital
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center