Dr. Shipley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dianna Shipley, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Gallatin, TN. Dr. Shipley completed a residency at Charleston Area MC. She currently practices at Tennessee Oncology and is affiliated with Sumner Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shipley is board certified in Hematology.
- NC Bapt Hosp-Wake Forest U, Fellowship Hospital
- Charleston Area MC, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gallatin225 Big Station Camp Blvd Ste 201, Gallatin, TN 37066 Existing Patients: (615) 451-5481
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shipley?
Dr. Shipley treated me for breast cancer during my initial diagnosis and treatment in 2014-2015. She was always cheerful, a pleasure to have as a physician. She answered my questions to the best of her ability and was always positive and reassuring. She and her office staff were always patient and worked with me on making payments on my deductible and copay bills, which seemed reasonable at the time. I would recommend her to anyone needing treatment in this area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dianna Shipley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shipley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shipley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shipley frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Shipley's office is located at 225 Big Station Camp Blvd Ste 201, Gallatin, TN 37066. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center