Dr. Diana Caragacianu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Caragacianu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Diana Caragacianu, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Milford, MA. Dr. Caragacianu completed a residency at University Of Maryland. She currently practices at Tri-County Medical Associates and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caragacianu is board certified in General Surgery.
- National Cancer Institute, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State University, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri-County Medical Associates
Tri-County Breast Surgery14 Prospect St, Milford, MA 01757 Existing Patients: (508) 482-5439
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caragacianu?
I highly recommend Dr. Caragacianu for your breast surgeon. After reading her bio I was comfortable with her education and qualifications but after my husband and I met with her for our first meeting, we were both convinced I was in good hands. She was always on schedule, very engaging, and explained everything that was going to be done clearly, with photos and diagrams. Surgery went perfectly for me. I couldn't be happier with the result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caragacianu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Caragacianu frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Mastectomy, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Caragacianu's office is located at 14 Prospect St, Milford, MA 01757. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caragacianu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital