Dr. Caragacianu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diana Caragacianu, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Milford, MA. Dr. Caragacianu completed a residency at University Of Maryland. She currently practices at Milford Regional Medical Center-Hill Building and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caragacianu is board certified in General Surgery.
- National Cancer Institute, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Maryland, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 2004
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caragacianu?
I highly recommend Dr. Caragacianu for your breast surgeon. After reading her bio I was comfortable with her education and qualifications but after my husband and I met with her for our first meeting, we were both convinced I was in good hands. She was always on schedule, very engaging, and explained everything that was going to be done clearly, with photos and diagrams. Surgery went perfectly for me. I couldn't be happier with the result.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diana Caragacianu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Caragacianu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caragacianu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Caragacianu frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Cancer, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. Caragacianu's office is located at 14 Prospect St, Milford, MA 01757. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
Milford Regional Medical Center-Hill Building14 Prospect St, Milford, MA 01757 (508) 381-5103
Hallmark Health System - Comprehensive Breast Center
HH Comp Breast Center41 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180 (781) 224-5806