Dr. Dian Fogle, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Fogle completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at Georgia Perinatal Consultants and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Georgia Perinatal Consultants
Georgia Perinatal Consultants11975 Morris Rd Ste 130, Alpharetta, GA 30005 (770) 667-4240
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Emory U and Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2002
- Vanderbilt Univearsity, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fogle?
I can't say enough about Dr. Fogle. From her front desk staff, to the ultrasound techs and to her everything is always courteous and amazing. I have never had any issues and i never have to wait long. Dr. Fogle seems like she takes a personal interest in your case and would stay in there will all of your questions were answered if she had to. I would recommend this practice to ANYONE i know and will be going back for my third pregnancy if that happens.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital - Forsyth
- Piedmont Hospital