Dr. Dian Fogle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fogle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dian Fogle, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Fogle completed a residency at Emory University. and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Emory U and Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 2002
- Vanderbilt Univearsity, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 77 Collier Rd Nw Ste 3130, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 851-8988
Georgia Perinatal Consultants
Atlanta Office1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 851-8988
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fogle?
I can't say enough about Dr. Fogle. From her front desk staff, to the ultrasound techs and to her everything is always courteous and amazing. I have never had any issues and i never have to wait long. Dr. Fogle seems like she takes a personal interest in your case and would stay in there will all of your questions were answered if she had to. I would recommend this practice to ANYONE i know and will be going back for my third pregnancy if that happens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fogle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fogle frequently treats High Risk Pregnancy, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum.
Dr. Fogle's office is located at 77 Collier Rd Nw Ste 3130, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fogle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- Piedmont Hospital