Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Dhimant Dani, MD
Dr. Dhimant Dani, MD is
- BARODA UNIVERSITY / GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Global Excel Insurance
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- National Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
- Oscar Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Sparrow Physicians Health Network
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dani?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Dhimant Dani, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dani's profile.
Dr. Dani in specializes in Critical Care Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dani's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R Cleveland, OH 44195. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dani provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Dhimant Dani, MD is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
Yes, Dr. Dhimant Dani, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine and Neurocritical Care.
Dr. Dani has over 23 years of healthcare experience.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 306-1791