Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dhaval Shah, MD is a hematology specialist in Newark, DE. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Internal Medicine, New York Medical College. He currently practices at Medical Oncology In Newark and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Hematology.
- Baylor College of Medicine - Houston, Texas, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Internal Medicine, New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2011
- New York Medical College At Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Med College, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah is a professional, caring, and compassionate cancer doctor . I have been going to him for over 4 years for treatment of CLL. He walked me thru the process for treatment and has been there for me throughout. I am thankful he is my doctor; and appreciate his efforts for my personal care. I would not be here today without him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dhaval Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 3400, Newark, DE 19713. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
Medical Oncology In Newark
Medical Oncology and Hematology Associates4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 3400, Newark, DE 19713 Existing Patients: (302) 366-1200
Medical Oncology Hematology Consultants PA
Helen F. Graham Cancer Center West4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Ste 3400, Newark, DE 19713 Existing Patients: (617) 754-6774