Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Derrick Cox, MD is a oncology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Cox completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. and is affiliated with Sierra Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Roswell Park Can Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Nat Cancer Inst Nih, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Nih-Natl Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- King Drew Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Medical School — 1999
- Texas A&M University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
Gracias a Dios que lo puso en mi camino,Agradecida con él,un excelente Dr.de todo corazón deseo que Dios le siga permitiendo ayudar a la gente,porque lo hace con tanto Amor,eso es Amar su profesión. MILLONES DE GRACIAS DR.COX
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Cox frequently treats the following conditions: Umbilical Hernia, Abdominal Pain, and Anal and Rectal Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cox's office is located at 1250 E Cliff Dr, El Paso, TX 79902. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Derrick Cox, MD is affiliated with Sierra Medical Center and The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus.
Dr. Cox has over 23 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.8/5 for Dr. Derrick Cox, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus
- The Hospitals Of Providence Transmountain
- 1 1250 E Cliff Dr, El Paso, TX 79902 (915) 577-7951