Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Denzel Pollock, MD
Dr. Denzel Pollock, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lansdale, PA. Dr. Pollock completed a residency at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia and is affiliated with Jefferson Lansdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Pollock is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Thomas Jefferson U/McMc, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollock?
I have been a patient of Dr Pollock for over 10 years and he saw me through my first aorta valve replacement and always takes the time to talk to me in words I understand. He is kind and sympathetic to my needs and concerns. I highly recommend Dr Pollock for all your cardiology needs. Thanks Dr Pollock for getting me this far!
- Jefferson Lansdale Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Denzel Pollock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pollock's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pollock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pollock frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pollock's office is located at 125 Medical Campus Drive Suite 101, Lansdale, PA 19446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pollock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.