Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lawlor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dennis Lawlor, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Olathe, KS. Dr. Lawlor completed a residency at Keesler Afb. He currently practices at Consultants In Pulmonary Med and is affiliated with Olathe Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lawlor is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Keesler Afb, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Keesler Afb, Internship Hospital — 1987
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consultants In Pulmonary Med
Consultants in Pulmonary Med20375 W 151st St Ste 451, Olathe, KS 66061 Existing Patients: (913) 829-0446
Olathe Medical Center20333 W 151st St, Olathe, KS 66061 Existing Patients: (913) 791-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawlor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lawlor frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Pleural Effusion.
Dr. Lawlor's office is located at 20375 W 151st St Ste 451, Olathe, KS 66061. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lawlor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Olathe Medical Center