Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holwerda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dennis Holwerda, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Holwerda completed a residency at Richland Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Albany Pediatrics PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holwerda is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Richland Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Richland Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Albany Pediatrics PC1801 Palmyra Rd, Albany, GA 31701 Existing Patients: (229) 434-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holwerda?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Holwerda frequently treats Nasopharyngitis, Common Cold, and Influenza (Flu).
Dr. Holwerda's office is located at 1801 Palmyra Rd, Albany, GA 31701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holwerda has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.