Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Dennis Kwon, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Teaneck, NJ. Dr. Kwon completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennslyvania. He currently practices at Advanced Interventional & Vascular Services, LLP.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital In New York City, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennslyvania, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Albert E, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Brown University School Med, Medical School — 2014
- Cornell University Ny, Undergraduate School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Interventional & Vascular Services, LLP
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kwon?
I had the pleasure to be Dr. Kwon’s patient, and he is amazing! He gives a detailed explanation of the procedure you’ll be getting done. He is very patient and provides you his personal email if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kwon frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Aneurysm, and Angiography.
Dr. Kwon's office is located at 718 Teaneck Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kwon speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kwon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.