Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (573) 283-3198, and for other questions, call (573) 331-3333.
Dr. Dennis Glascock, DO
New Patient(314) 202-5674
Dr. Dennis Glascock, DO is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Cape Girardeau, MO. Dr. Glascock completed a residency at Methodist Hospitals of Dallas, Dallas, TX. He currently practices at Cape Cardiology Group and is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glascock is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Alton Ochsner Medical Institutions, New Orleans, LA, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, Il, Fellowship Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals of Dallas, Dallas, TX, Residency Hospital
- Dallas-Ft. Worth Medical Center, Grand Prairie, TX, Internship Hospital
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glascock?
Dr. Glascock is amazing! He implanted my husband's defibulator/pacemaker in August of 2015. He was wonderful at the hospital, and in follow-up visits has twice immediately contacted his other doctors to recommend various other things. He's a very "hands-on" physician.
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Glascock has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Glascock, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Glascock's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glascock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glascock frequently treats Supraventricular Tachycardia, Sinus Tachycardia, and Ventricular Tachycardia (VT).
Dr. Glascock's office is located at 211 Saint Francis Dr Ste 15, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. Find other locations and directions.