Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (720) 764-7814.
Dr. Dennis Chang, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at OrthoONE at Rose Medical Center and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rush Medical College, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital
- Rush Medical College, Medical School
- University of Illinois, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OrthoONE at Rose Medical Center
Healthone Clinic Services - Surgery Neurological LLC4700 Hale Pkwy Ste 360, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (720) 764-7814
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
He's really taken care of me and my family. Thank you Dr. Chang.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Osteoarthritis of Hip.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 4700 Hale Pkwy Ste 360, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions.
- Rose Medical Center