Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Denise Taylor, DO is a neurology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at University of South Florida. She currently practices at Athens Neurological Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of South Florida, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Sun Coast Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Stetson University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Dr. Taylor was a breath of fresh air. She maintained eye contact, was a great listener, was clear and professional. I feel a great sense of relief to be in her hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Denise Taylor, DO on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Taylor's profile.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats the following conditions: All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Headache, and Tremor. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 1086 1/2 Baxter St, Athens, GA 30606. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Taylor provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Denise Taylor, DO is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Taylor has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.8/5 for Dr. Denise Taylor, DO. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
Athens Neurological Associates
Athens Neurological Associates PC1086 1/2 Baxter St, Athens, GA 30606 (706) 353-0606
Neurology and Epilepsy Center of Central Florida, Orlando FL
Neurology and Epilepsy Center of Central Florida, Orlando FL7477 Sandlake Commons Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819 (407) 781-0660
Athens Neurological Associates1088A Baxter St, Athens, GA 30606 (706) 353-0606