Dr. Demetrius Maraganore, MD is a neurology specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Maraganore completed a residency at Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education. He currently practices at Tulane Doctors - Neurosciences - EJGH and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maraganore is board certified in Neurology.
Tulane Doctors - Neurosciences - EJGH
Tulane Doctors - Neurosciences - EJGH4224 Houma Blvd Ste 540, Metairie, LA 70006 Existing Patients: (504) 503-7001
Tulane Doctors - Neurosciences - Covington
Tulane Doctors - Neurosciences- Covington101 Judge Tanner Blvd Ste 402, Covington, LA 70433 Existing Patients: (985) 951-3222
- National Hospital For Neurology and Neurosurgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maraganore?
Dr Maraganora is awesome.... Been taking family member for 5years to other doctors ... Dr Maraganora is the only one that has taken the time to evaluate his condition and come up with the problem and "fix". Thank you, Sir you are a blessing
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Lakeview Regional Medical Center
- Tulane Medical Center