Dr. Demetrios Vavvas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vavvas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Demetrios Vavvas, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Vavvas completed a residency at Harvard Ophthalmology. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vavvas is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Harvard MEEI, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Harvard Ophthalmology, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Creole, French Creole
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-6874
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vavvas?
We come all the way from Puerto Rico, he has treated our daughter for the past 7 years. Excellent human being and awesome Doctor. Make us feel at ease with her condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vavvas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vavvas frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Vavvas' office is located at 243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vavvas speaks French Creole, Creole, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vavvas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.