Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dickhaus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dellice Dickhaus, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Dickhaus completed a residency at Barnes Hosp/Washington U. She currently practices at ADVANCED ICU CARE and is affiliated with SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis. Dr. Dickhaus is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Barnes Hosp/Washington U, Internship Hospital
- Barnes Hosp/Washington U, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Barnes Hosp/Washington U, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Icu Care
Advanced Icu Care1 Cityplace Dr Ste 570, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 514-6000
Ssm Depaul Health Center12303 De Paul Dr Ste 303, Bridgeton, MO 63044 Existing Patients: (314) 344-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dickhaus?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dickhaus frequently treats Respiratory Failure, Respiratory Management, and Acidosis.
Dr. Dickhaus' office is located at 1 Cityplace Dr Ste 570, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dickhaus has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis