Dr. Delfin Santos, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Rochester Hills, MI. Dr. Santos completed a residency at W Suburban Hospital. He currently practices at Rochester Rheumatology Center and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Santos is board certified in Rheumatology.
Rochester Rheumatology Center
Rochester Rheumatology Center135 Barclay Cir, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 Existing Patients: (248) 852-2277
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush Presby St Lukes Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- W Suburban Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Chief Resident, West Suburban Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- West Suburban Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre Y Maestra (PUCMM), Facultad De Ciencias De La Salud, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santos?
I love Dr. Santos. He is kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable. He really listens. I saw four other rheumatologists before him and felt that none of them listened to how I felt and that they wanted me to fit into the textbook patient. Great staff with Rudy and now his NP Christine.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Mclaren Oakland