Click here to compare with other Geriatric Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Delbert Ham, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Ham completed a residency at Union Hospital. He currently practices at Department of Veterans Affairs. Dr. Ham is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Arizona Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Union Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Portsmouth Naval Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Portsmouth Naval Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1990
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ham frequently treats Abdominal Disorders, Abdominal Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Ham's office is located at 190 Kimel Park Dr, Winston Salem, NC 27103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.