Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ranganathan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deepa Ranganathan, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Roswell, GA. Dr. Ranganathan completed a residency at University Of Chicago. She currently practices at NORTH FULTON ANESTHESIA ASSOC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ranganathan is board certified in Neonatology.
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Of Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1994
- DR. M.G.R. MEDICAL UNIVERSITY / KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ranganathan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ranganathan frequently treats Circumcision, Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, and Down Syndrome.
Dr. Ranganathan's office is located at 3000 Hospital Blvd, Roswell, GA 30076. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ranganathan speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ranganathan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
North Fulton Anesthesia Assoc
Wellstar North Fulton Hospital3000 Hospital Blvd, Roswell, GA 30076 (770) 751-2777