Dr. Deeba Husain, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Stoneham, MA. Dr. Husain completed a residency at Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary. She currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Husain is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Stoneham - Eye Center and Hearing Aid Center1 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180 Existing Patients: (781) 662-5520
Massachuttes Eye and Ear Retina Consultants
Mass Eye and Ear243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-4371
- Unknown, Fellowship Hospital
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital
- Newton Wellesley Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh, Aligarh Muslim University, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Husain?
Dr. Husain has been taking excellent care of my retinal issue for several years. She is always courteous, explains the technical medical details in language that I can comprehend, and maintains a pleasant personality in spite of her quite busy schedule! I greatly appreciate her help!!