Dr. Wilbur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deborah Wilbur, MD is a hematology specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA. She currently practices at Oncology Associates at Mercy Medical Center and is affiliated with Buchanan County Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilbur is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Saint Louis Center / School of Medicine, Medical School
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Associates at Mercy Medical Center
Oncology Associates at Mercy Medical Center701 10th St SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403 Existing Patients: (319) 363-8303
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilbur?
It has been wonderful. She takes so much extra time to explain everything and makes you feel that you are the only one on her mind in that moment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilbur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilbur frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Purpura, and Anemia.
Dr. Wilbur's office is located at 701 10th St SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buchanan County Health Center
- Compass Memorial Healthcare
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids
- Mercyone Oelwein Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Jones Regional Medical Center
- Virginia Gay Hospital