Dr. Debra Friedman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Friedman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Debra Friedman, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. She currently practices at Vanderbilt-ingram Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1992
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 2220 PIERCE AVE, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.