Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rothenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Debra Rothenberg, MD is a family medicine specialist in Portland, ME. Dr. Rothenberg completed a residency at Highland Hosp-U Rochester. She currently practices at Mainehealth and is affiliated with Maine Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rothenberg is board certified in Family Practice.
- U Wisc Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- Highland Hosp-U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Highland Hosp-U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mainehealth272 Congress St, Portland, ME 04101 Existing Patients: (207) 874-2466
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothenberg?
Dr. Rothenberg is the best primary care provider that I have ever had. She truly listens to her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rothenberg frequently treats Migraine, Tobacco Use Disorder, and HeartAware Online Risk Screening.
Dr. Rothenberg's office is located at 272 Congress St, Portland, ME 04101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rothenberg speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rothenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maine Medical Center
- Northern Light Mercy Hospital