Dr. Deborah Platek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Platek's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deborah Platek, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Platek completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. She currently practices at Harvard Vanguard Medical Assocs. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albert Einstein College Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Platek?
Dr. Platek was my fetal maternal doctor when I was carrying identical twins and I had other health issues - I was very high risk. She couldn't do enough for me and was there whenever I needed her expertise. I would go back to her in a heart beat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Platek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Platek frequently treats Newborn Metabolic Screening, First Trimester Screening, and Sickle Cell Screening.
Dr. Platek's office is located at 133 Brookline Ave Fl 4, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Platek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Harvard Vanguard Medical Assocs
Harvard Vanguard Medical Assoc - Central Pediatric133 Brookline Ave Fl 4, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 421-1000