Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Deborah Abrams, MD is a hematology specialist in Port Townsend, WA. Dr. Abrams completed a residency at Internal Medicine Residency, Maine Medical Center (MMC), Portland, Maine. She currently practices at Jefferson Healthcare and is affiliated with Jefferson Healthcare. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hematology and Oncology Fellowship, University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont, Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine Residency, Maine Medical Center (MMC), Portland, Maine, Residency Hospital
- MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Master of Science, Biological Sciences, Medical School
- University of Vermont College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Medical School
- Emory University, Bachelor of Science, Biology, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abrams?
I was referred to Dr. Abrams by my primary care physician, and have had four consultations with her. I am impressed by her knowledge and quickness in establishing rapport during the first visit. She thoroughly explained test results as we looked at them together in the online system at the clinic. Although the results were negative, she scheduled follow-up appointments to monitor the symptoms which led me to her practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Abrams frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Acute Leukemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Abrams' office is located at 834 Sheridan St, Port Townsend, WA 98368. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Deborah Abrams, MD is affiliated with Jefferson Healthcare.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Deborah Abrams, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Jefferson Healthcare
Jefferson Healthcare Swingbed834 Sheridan St, Port Townsend, WA 98368 (360) 344-3901