Dr. Krakow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deborah Krakow, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Krakow completed a residency at Cedars Sinai medical center. She currently practices at University of California - Los Angeles Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krakow is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- Harbor-Ucla, Fellowship Hospital
- Cedars Sinai medical center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krakow?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deborah Krakow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krakow's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krakow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krakow frequently treats First Trimester Screening, Newborn Metabolic Screening, and Nuchal Translucency Screening.
Dr. Krakow's office is located at 615 Charles E Young Dr S Rm 410A, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of California - Los Angeles Medical Center615 Charles E Young Dr S Rm 410A, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 794-7274