Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Dean Smith, MD
Dr. Dean Smith, MD is
- Shands Health Care at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of New Mexico Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Univ of New Mexico, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Private Practice-Solo,
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Great visit. Excellent staff - they were very kind, compassionate, and helpful. Dr. Smith was referred to me by my primary physician. He has the best bedside manner EVER. I was in pain and anxious, but he quickly put me at ease during the examination. He listened to my concerns and patiently answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Smith to anyone in need of orthopedic care.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Dean Smith, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Smith's profile.
Dr. Smith in specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Smith frequently treats the following conditions: Osteoarthritis of Hand, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist and Osteoarthritis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 6400 Fannin St Ste 2080 Houston, TX 77030. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Smith is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smith provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Dean Smith, MD is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center, HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center and Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Dean Smith, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Dean Smith, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
UT Physicians Otorhinolaryngology
UT Physicians Texas Center for Facial Plastic Surgery6400 Fannin St Ste 2080, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 486-5019