Dr. Dean Cestari, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Cestari completed a residency at New York Presbyterian/Cornell. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cestari is board certified in Neurology.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Massachusetts Eye and Ear243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3412
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian/Cornell, Residency Hospital
- Ny Presbyterian Cornell Med, Residency Hospital
- Ny Presbyterian Cornell Med, Internship Hospital
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cestari?
Having issues with being cross-eyed for decades I was worried to get my hopes up. However the results have been near perfect, with just a slight deviation only when looking at certain exreme angles. I did require an adjustment right after surgery, which was very disconcerting but manageable. Seeing in 3D after decades is almost magical. Recovery was a bit more painful and awkward than I expected but worth it. Months later still feels a bit strange to look at exreme angles, I can feel the tension on muscles. Very glad I had the procedure done. Dr Cestari was absolutely proffessional. He's busy, and I can understand his schedule. The appointments felt just a tad rushed, but that is being a bit critical on my part, only mentioned as useful feedback.