Dr. Dean Eliott, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Eliott completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eliott is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Main Campus243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 573-3736
- Duke Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Meml Sloan-Kettering/Ny Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eliott?
I have been treated by Dr. Eliott in the past 7 years. He always provided easy to understand observation and diagnosis. The practice was very efficiently and professionally run even though they typically saw a high number of patients. This time, I was seen by three medical staff including Dr. Elliot and got two scans in less than 2 hours. with very little waiting time in between - remarkable under the work/patient load.