Click here to compare with other Pediatric Specialists.
Dr. Betty Lew, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Lew completed a residency at Shands Med Center University Fla. They currently practice at Le Bonheur Outpatient Center. They accept multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lew is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University of Rajasthan / Dr. S.N. Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- National Jewish Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Shands Med Center University Fla, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Shands Med Center University Fla, Internship Hospital — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pediatric Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lew?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lew frequently treats Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Lew's office is located at 51 N Dunlap St Ste 300, Memphis, TN 38105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lew has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Le Bonheur Outpatient Center
Le Bonheur Outpatient Center51 N Dunlap St Ste 300, Memphis, TN 38105 (901) 287-7337