Dr. Dawn Behr-Ventura, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Behr-Ventura's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dawn Behr-Ventura, MD is a radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Behr-Ventura completed a residency at Nassau Cnty Med Ctr. She currently practices at Northside Radiology Associates and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Behr-Ventura is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Nassau Cnty Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Roosevelt-St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Columbia University School of Public Health - Masters in Public Health, Other Education — 1995
- Stony Brook Univ Hsc Sch Med, Medical School — 1993
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Alliant Health Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Behr-Ventura?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Behr-Ventura accepts your insurance.
Dr. Behr-Ventura frequently treats CT Scan (Computed Tomography), Nuclear Medicine Study, and Ultrasound, Breast.
Dr. Behr-Ventura's office is located at 1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Behr-Ventura has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital
Northside Radiology Associates
Northside Breast Care Center1000 Johnson Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 851-6323